[3830] WPX CW NZ1U(@KB1H) M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 30 21:18:57 EDT 2005

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): N1XS, K1EBY, NB1U, KB1H
Station: KB1H

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CT

   20: 1239

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It was great to have N1XS back to help out. Our best ever in
   this contest. Our firsr attempt using N1MM Logger and we ha
  d cockpit problems for about 4-6 hours mid-Sunday. It's dang
  erous to give such nice software to some of us! The program
  is great though and thank you to Tom, N1MM, for stopping by
  at the start of the contest to point us in the right directi
  on and provide the instruction. Congrads to the KT3Y duo for
   a very nice score. When we approached alst year's winning s
  core we felt good. To have surpassed that score by almost 2M
   points is outstanding. No equipment failures except a few b
  lown fuses during the thunderstorm. Yes, we operated through
   it! Thanks all for the QSOs and we will try again next year
   for #1.