[3830] CQWW SSB YM0T(TA2RC) SOSB/160 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 15:23:59 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YM0T
Operator(s): TA2RC
Station: YM0T

Class: SOSB/160 LP
QTH: K efken Isl. AS-159

  160:  425    9        48
Total:  425    9        48  Total Score = 70,965

Hello

A very hard contest this year.I installed the antennas under 70-80 km wind and
rain on Kefken Island.The storm and rain continued during all contest
period.Fortunately my slooper and horizontal loop were very light weight and
survived:)Made 172 Qs at Saturday morning.And 192 Qs at Saturday night and
reached my old record score.And a very bad conditions at Sunday night:Continuous
shower,storm on the island,bad propagation and big noise on the band.Only 61 Qs
and zero multiplier!!!!New claimed score is 70.965.Special thanks to
non-contester stations supported me with QSO points.
Story will continue next year!
73 Ozer