[3830] CQWW SSB M2W(@GX0MIN) M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 19:42:54 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M2W
Operator(s): 2E0TZO, 2E0VVG, G0MRF, G0OFN, G0PZA, G0RTN, G4KLF, M0DMJ, M0LHR, M3ESQ, M5ACZ
Station: GX0MIN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SW London

  160:   26     4       17
   80:  533    12       58
   40:  120    14       81
   20:  431    23       88
   15:  299    29       84
   10:   26     8       20

Only a handful of experienced contest ops on this station and I think we had a
BLX connector for the tribander.  Oh well, we were training the next generation
of contesters and a good time was had by all.  That's my excuse for a lousy
performance, anyway.

Still, a good time really was had by all and that's the main thing.

And some of the newer ops were sooooo excited by grinding out those Carribean
mults on 40 - am I becoming jaded?  Anyway, a good excuse to proselytise for CW
- oh isn't it such a pity JA3YBK can't hear us?  Well, in 4 weeks time, he'll be
**easy meat**.  Just havta learn the oul morse...