[3830] CQWW SSB VE7IN SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 1 21:48:56 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC

   80:    9     2        2
   40:   56    12       19
   20:  270    16       35
   15:  309    23       50
   10:    6     3        4

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Had a late start due to a retirement dinner for long time work friend.

Still haven't fixed rotator for 20/40 antenna, so they're fixed East.

I was pleased to see conditions slowly improve somewhat through the contest,
however here on the West coast we need a little better then some improvement.

Nice to see 10 open a bit on Sunday, although for me marginally, antenna is at
35 feet on side of tower.

I was very pleased to catch VR2BG near end on 15 for double mult, thanks
Brett.

Thanks all for the Q's.

73

Earl VE7IN