[3830] CQWW SSB OH0Z M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 2 14:58:04 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OH0Z
Operator(s): OH1JT OH1RX OH2XX OH6CT OH9MM YL2KL
Station: OH0Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Aland Is.

  160:  269    12       53
   80:  631    19       85
   40:  882    27      111
   20: 1159    35      136
   15: 1420    38      137
   10:  235    18       66

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Thanks to the OH0Z team for inviting us to activate this superb station for some
M/S action. There were not many other OH0s active this time either, so it was
some extra fun for us to be a searched(spotted) after DX there.

We were very happy to have OH1JT as our host. Juha can help you to dig out the
stations from QRM and fix the antennas on top of a tower and everything in
between. His contribution to this operation was invaluable.

As said here already the condx were just great. Not a slightest sign of aurora
up here and we really did not expect to work most of our QSOs on 15m! The lower
bands were in good shape too.

It was fun! Thank you all for QSOs.

Kari, OH2XX

--