[3830] CQWW SSB S50K SO20P

Marko Munih marko at robo.fe.uni-lj.si
Fri Nov 4 10:11:55 EST 2005

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 29-Oct-05, 30-Oct-05

    Callsign Used : S50K
         Operator : S50K

         Category : SO20HP

 Default Exchange : 59 15

 Equipment description:

 Antenna:

             Name : Marko Munih
          Address :
   City/State/Zip :
          Country : Slovenia

        Team/Club : Slovenia Contest Club

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   20SSB    2548        2545       5774       143        40

 Totals     2548        2545       5774       143        40

    Final Score = 1056642 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.