[3830] CQWW SSB OT5A(@ON4LIR) M/M HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 4 10:50:24 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OT5A
Operator(s): DF3TJ JK3GAD ON1GL ON2SWY ON3CFQ ON3DGA ON3LN ON3ST ON3SVG ON3VK ON3VPW ON4AID ON4AMI ON4ASB ON4BAA ON4CCL ON4CCM ON4CDE ON4CFQ ON4CHO ON4FG ON4FI ON4GIL ON4JZ ON4LN ON4XB ON5AEI ON5CD ON5CIM ON5DH ON5OT ON5UM ON5WL ON6LK ON6MR ON6PU ON7BRA ON7HU ON7NB ON7WIM ON8VD ON9CC ONL10577 PB2T PC5A MARLEEN MIA FRANCOIS
Station: ON4LIR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Lier

  160:  937    13       65
   80: 1601    21       92
   40: 2789    34      135
   20: 2576    38      146
   15: 1418    38      129
   10:  638    27       94

For more info pse see pictures at http://www.on7lr.org/
The score here is the score we had at the end of the contest. We will start
checking the logs. If needed I will send a new summary.
It was great that we had a lot of new 'starting' operators in the crew. In a few
years they can run the MM station.
We have tried some new things in the station and have to do an evaluation on
what must be done or changed for the next contest.
The different actions in the rooms and shacks are clear to see on the url;
Thanks to all for all the contacts we could make.
Best regards,
Guy on7nb
for OT5A