[3830] SS CW W0ETT Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 6 22:41:10 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Lots of mults on for the test. Missed only ND - we need WB0O to move back from
AZ. Sweepstakes sure would be a lot more interesting if we could work everyone
on each band...  With the present contest, emphasis is on hitting the
appropriate F key to CQ.-  Oldest license wkd here was '36 with a few 40s.  Nice
to hear many of the 50s/60s licensees on for the cw test.

Worked a few of the GMCCers:  K0EU, W0ZA, N0SXX, and K0FX.  Heard K0RI, KO7X,
W0RTT, and K0UK in there working others but no QSO.  K0RF and N2IC were loud on
several bands.  40m was my best band where I spent a LOT of time CQing.  Sat
night, 80m was strange with few QSOs to north central states:  w0, w9, w9 due to
high static and storms at their QTHs.  The storm had to be related to that front
that spawned tornados in KY and IN.

Would have put in more time but my 90 yr old father was ill and had to make
several trips to hospital.

73 Ken, W0ETT