[3830] SS CW KO1H Single Op QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 06:44:12 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO1H
Operator(s): KO1H
Station: KO1H

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: RI

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Very Casual effort but 271 more q's than I made last year in this test.  40m
imho was the money band both day and night.  All bands were Very LONG IMHO.
Best q was checking 10m on sunday and catching wo7y for my ID.  8) missed alot
of sections, but I didnt run.  Still kinda scared of that Gods awful exchange.
Heard most of the sections I missed except the VE's.