[3830] SS CW WD0T Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 08:22:59 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

Another fun SS CW!  This time, Jim KD0S helped me set up portable from
my 5th wheel trailer at the new QTH.
Had a sloping Vee beam with top at 60 ft pointed East/West for the main antenna
and a vertical for the second rig. Both antennas worked very well. Rigs
were a FT1000MK5 and TS940S, 100 watts, and Writelog.

Missed NL and Pac somehow.  Had my kids with me on Saturday and had my
first Sunday school teaching experience on Sunday morning, so missed 2 hours
there, but it was worth it!

Conditions seemed pretty decent both days, except for noise on 40/80. No
10m from here, but 15 really perked up Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for all the fun and Q's, 73 God Bless, Todd WD0T