[3830] SS CW VE2FU Single Op QRP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 18:55:57 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE2FU
Operator(s): VE2FU
Station: VE2FU

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: QUEBEC

RIG TS-480SAT  RUNNING 5W    ANTENNA BigIR Ground Plane.

Was a real experience to try working qrp... was easier to work the qrp
station.
Next time I try this I will get some gain on 20 15 and 10 !
Also found that to work the 1 and 2s you have to get on 80M. I lost 12
multipliers this way.

Lost 1 hour to figure out why N1MM LOG had 166Q's and the summary had 165....
There is NO NUMBER 112 in my log!!! WHY ?? IF ever i sent #112 sorry I dont
understand why its not there... ! :-(

73' to all and to the QRP'ers with modest antennas... I understand you more !
Philippe VE2FU