[3830] SS CW N7TY SO Unlimited LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 7 19:58:38 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7TY
Operator(s): N7TY
Station: N7TY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Coronado, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:48

Club: San Diego DX Club

Comments:

I had a blast!  This was my first Single-Op contest.  I have operated in only
three other major contests as part Multi-Op effort.  My contest Elmer, N7CW,
encouraged me to enter, what fun.  Because of antenna restrictions I have no 80
meter antenna which limited me on Saturday night.  I was a bit intimated at
first with the length of the exchange, but the longer I sat in front of the rig
the more it came together.  I can't wait until next year.