[3830] CQWW SSB TA2ZAF(OK1MU) SOSB/10 LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 11 02:52:40 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TA2ZAF
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: TA2ZAF

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Ankara

   10:  865    14       58

Club: OKDXF

Comments:

Not monobander,not rotator,not PA, hi. Im QRV only with IC746PRO and LP ANT.
10m band in TA opening only 14 hours, daily abt 06.40 - 13.30. Because not
rotator and my ANT fixed to EU miss MNI DXCC and zones... Saturday nice strong
opening to EU and at time 09.48 - 10.48 UTC is nice pile-up with 228 QSO/hour -
realy nice fun with QRP hi. Sunday 40 min. before band close 2 QSO with USA -
W3LPL and WE3C.

Anyway thanks for fun contest, and many old friends on the band. Also thanks for
ALL QSOs and see you again in CW part - I hope with PA and monobader hi.

QSL via OK1TN.

73 Pavel, nw TA2ZAF ex. OD5/OK1MU