[3830] WAE RTTY K0FX Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 14 16:19:11 EST 2005

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K0FX
Operator(s): K0FX
Station: K0FX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Colorado USA

   80:   90   90     0    68
   40:  220  220   160   150
   20:  322  322   223   136
   15:   95   95   122    80
   10:   10   10    10    16
------------------------------
Total:  737  515   515   450  Total Score = 563,400

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsers for another great contest.  Enjoy the
QTC's, especially the received one's, lets you know all the
good DX yur missing.  Again some very bad raspy signals, told
a few of them about it but I don' think it did any good.
Contitions to EU and UA9/0 were not good, only 6% EU.  Only
one VK6 and one ZL4.
Kept hoping things would improve to EU but they just got wrose.
It semed difficult to get stations to take my QTC's.
Still lots of fun.  Thanks for all the QSO's.

Equipment:  IC-765 + HB amp at 400w, KT-34XA (10/15/20),
            2 el yagi on 40m and 1/4 wave slopers on 80m.

see you in the next one.....73, Don, K0FX