[3830] SS SSB NX9T Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 20 20:59:40 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only had a few hours this time 'round.  Spent most of my 6 or 7 hours on
Saturday night around mid-night and then a few hours Sunday morning before
church.  My kids are 6 and 8 now...and have plenty of energy and ideas of how to
keep dad busy.  I am attempting to maintain a "presence" in HF contesting as
best I can while prioritizing my family.  To meet this goal, I try to get on and
"make hay" for a few hours but just can't slug it out for hour son end these
days.  There will come a time...  Enjoyed the contacts, especially the couple of
nice runs that developed.  My hearing loss is starting to cause me more of a
problem it seems as well.  Thanks to all who hung in there with me!
75m SSB provided the expected hassle from the nuts.
73!
Jeff NX9T
www.qsl.net/nx9t