[3830] SS SSB VA1CHP Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 09:33:14 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Shad Bay NS
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

This was a nice break from RTTY contests, even though I have no voice left! I
almost got the clean sweep missing only NT, AK and Pac. I heard the pile up for
the VY1 but couldn't hear the station. I had no idea where the AK and Pac
stations were, never heard a peep. Lots of MAR stations on! Thanks for all the
contacts and my apologies to those I couldn't hear thru the noise.

73
Rich VA1CHP