[3830] SS SSB N2NL Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 11:21:23 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SF

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

~4 hours

   I wish I could have been on more, but this had to be a "family weekend".
I'll be travelling over Thanksgiving weekend, and since I was gone for SSCW, I
needed to stay home and get caught up with homework, ETC.  Conditions sounded
great when I was on, and I felt loud with the amplifier on - a big change from
the CW weekend.
   It's fun being fresh meat the 2nd day:

The best 60 minute rate was 115/hour from 1902 to 2001
The best 30 minute rate was 148/hour from 1925 to 1954
The best 10 minute rate was 162/hour from 1941 to 1950

   I'm really looking forward to next weekend.  CU on 20M from K3LR!

73, Dave N2NL