[3830] SS SSB K0TO Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 13:24:57 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0TO
Operator(s): K0TO
Station: K0TO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Idaho

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Very good rates over the first five hours on 15 and 20 (above 100 per hour). Was
not expecting that much 15m activity. My apologies to K9NS who for some reason I
tried to work on every band. [dupe failure for that call I think].

It was nice to see once again so many people with whom I have spent November
weekends during the past 53 years. {It is really good that SS is 30 hours on one
weekend per mode these days rather than 66 hours on two weekends per mode (max
of 40 hours operating) as it was in the 50's}.

Tod, K0TO