[3830] SS SSB KT0R Multi-Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 21 16:45:56 EST 2005

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): K0AD,K0OB,N0HJZ,NN7L, AND KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Always enjoy this contest, what a great time. Always fun to have guys over and
get on the air. Nice to hear all the sections on and thanks to all that called
in. Seem Sunday was a real grind after noon on. We could not buy a Q on Sunday
evening. And 80 was tough, seemed had good signal on 80 but, not many callers. I
need better recieving antennas for low bands. 40 was great Saturday night I had
a blast running the pileup. Thanks to the guys for coming over and making the
multi-op a good time. Sorry to the ones we could not pull out of the noise and
QRM. Score down a bit from last year, I think the good conditions on 15 meters
hurt us here in the midwest.

See you all for CQWW CW....GL to all.
Vry 73 Dave KT0R