[3830] CQWW CW KA3QLF SOAB(A) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 19:23:26 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KA3QLF
Operator(s): KA3QLF
Station: KA3QLF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    3     2        1
   80:   23     9       19
   40:   52    14       39
   20:   95    20       56
   15:   33    12       25

Achieved a few of my goals, worked one new entity overall, increased band totals
on 80, 40, and 20. nothing new on 15, and I only heard 4 stations on 10 and they
couldn't hear me. Very part time operation, maybe a total of 8 hours operated
over the period. One day I'll jump into these big contests with both feet. Happy
holidays to all, and we'll see you on the air.  Scott, KA3QLF