[3830] CQWW CW K1EP SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 20:17:33 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1EP
Operator(s): K1EP
Station: K1EP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   52     9       21
   80:   88    12       47
   40:   97    17       45
   20:  177    15       65
   15:   92    16       45
   10:   11     5        7

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Contest started very slow, bands just seemed dead.  Things picked up a bit on
Sunday.  Found a small pileup Sunday for a double mult.  I managed to break it
and the op told me QSO B4.  Now, I am a little pistol.  I would remember busting
a pileup for a double mult.  I know that it was my only zone 37, I just don't
work many of those zones.  I called back with my call followed by NIL.  No luck.
 That op answered my call four or five times with QSO B4.  How hard would it
have been to put me in the log?  How much time did we both waste?  I never got
the double mult.  He will get a NIL busted call.  And some other innocent
contester will might get a NIL also.  It is fine to give out a QSO B4, it makes
the other person check his log, which I did.  But if he repeatedly calls back,
just put him in the log.