[3830] CQWW CW K7BG SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 21:06:14 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    7     4        3
   80:    6     6        5
   40:  157    31       78
   20:  313    31       95
   15:  110    23       43
   10:    3     2        2

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Mother in law was in town from Denver, so operated sporadically on Saturday.
Planned to make it to church on Sunday, but blizzard changed plans so had to
operate contest--OH SHUCKS!!!

Didn't plan on doing much, but had an absolute blast! This has got to be the
most fun thing to do on this planet! No?

Didn't give much attention to 80 and 160, but 40 and 20 played well here from
propagationally challenged blacker hole.

Some day I'm gonna give this a 48 hour run, but to date, I never seem to find
the time.

Thanks to all for the Qs, you're all great ops.

Happy Holidays!

Matt--K7BG