[3830] CQWW CW K0HW SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 27 21:35:09 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: South Dakota

  160:   18     5        5
   80:   32    10       17
   40:   70    17       39
   20:  123    19       50
   15:   51    13       26
   10:    9     4        4

Prepare, prepare, prepare!

I was not ready for this one, I did break 300 Qs but that was 10% down from last
year.  My HyGain TH11DX still is on the tower with the two longest
elements at 60 degrees, It looks like the bolt through the boom is missing!
I do have the gin pole and I am waiting for a warm day with no wind to bring it
down.  That may be a long wait in South Dakota. I did not hear USA or Canada on
10 Meters.

I used the 500' loop at 40' high for the entire contest and moved to High
Power
after the 13th QSO.

ICOM 756 PRO II, Ameritron AL-1200, MFJ-986 tuner and Writelog.