[3830] CQWW CW ZS1AN SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 02:58:41 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ZS1AN
Operator(s): ZS1AN
Station: ZS1AN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cape Town

   80:    4     3        4
   40:   51    18       23
   20:  101    23       38
   15:  259    25       59
   10:    2     2        2

Club: Cape Town ARC

Comments:

Part-time effort due to family responsibilities. I sure enjoyed watching the
backlit meter of the ATU keeping time with the Morse.

Station: TS-850S, Palstar AT1KM ATU, Vee Beam (21m per leg, 10m up, pointing NW
to North America).

This will be my last contest as ZS1AN as I am moving to Johannesburg in a couple
of weeks time, so look out for a "new" ZS6 call in the ARRL International DX CW.

MNI TNX ES 73 DE ZS1AN CL