[3830] CQWW CW LY8O(@LY1PM) SOSB(A)/40 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 06:27:59 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY8O
Operator(s): LY8O
Station: LY1PM

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH: KO25TM

   40: 2305    36      137
Total: 2305    36      137  Total Score = 688,540

Club: LCG

Comments:

Score from unchecked log. Score is better then expected. Conditions -
dissapointed with USA direction (managed zone 3 more then zone 4 - unusual
situation). First time got more JA (286) then USA (260). Poor LP both evenings
but nice SP instead of LP conditions to zone 3 at sunday afternoon. Best QSO
perhaps is A35TT who called me at local midday (9.54z / 11.54 local). Sunday was
perfect to JA - started at 8.19z and the last one was at 16.49z (excluding the
time for USA in the afternoon).
QRM : special thanks for ES6DO who take the frequency about 200Hz from me and
jumped on my QRG some 20 times perhaps with the hope to kick me out. Lost more
then hour and number of DX contacts. All others was only the whispwer to compare
with this advanced estonian guy.
Equipment: IC-756proII, KW, 4 el. KT34 @ 32 mH and dipole @ 16 mH EU/AS
directions.
Thanks to everyone for the QSOs and nice weekend and I hope to meet you on the
bands again.
73, Remi LY8O