[3830] CQWW CW S57AL SOSB/20 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 07:55:50 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: S57AL
Operator(s): S57AL
Station: S57AL

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Radomlje

   20: 1841    36      130
Total: 1774    36      130  Total Score = 631,630

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

I start the contest at 23:45 on my tower @30m. The reason for that was bad SWR
(1:4) on my 4.el.quad. After 30 min. of hard work I almost left my fingers up
there, when I try to save antena from snow. You can imagine my face when I came
back to shack and I find that all work was just "great event" because SWR was
still 1:4. So on my "happiness" my second antena (3.el ECO) is in good shape and
after few minutes I decide to start CQ after all with one antena.
CU, I hope next year with two antenas HI.
TNX to everyone for QSO,s.

73 Ivo - S57AL