[3830] CQWW CW KT5E SOSB/40 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 15:20:47 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KT5E
Operator(s): KT5E
Station: KT5E

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: CO

   40:  531    31       87

Used  my new K2 for this one and it worked beautifully.  The noise floor was low
and filtering outstanding.  It was nice to hear the code without all the hash.

Had a full weekend planned with the family so no napping during the day(arrhh).
I caught a couple of hours sleep Friday and Saturday night before the EU sunrise
and pulled the plug about 3:00am local Sunday.  I never did get any runs of EU -
just S&Ping both nights. Friday night was mostly the big EU guns with a better
opening on Saturday.  JA is very consistent from here and it showed in the
log.

I was hoping for 700-800 Qs and may have gotten there with 7-8 hours more
operating.  However, it was good fun, no equipment failures and no unwanted
noise.

Jay - KT5E