[3830] CQWW CW ED2JJ M/S HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 28 16:42:24 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ED2JJ
Operator(s): EA2RA, EA2RL, EA2PA
Station: ED2JJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bilbao

  160:   37     5       35
   80:  587    10       60
   40:  954    20       58
   20:  788    20       67
   15:  283    18       51
   10:    7     6        7

Club: URE

Comments:

Very good condx on the low bands, not so good on 15, and terrible on 10. Nice
contest overall. The weather here was very bad and we had to put up all the
antennas in rainy and very cold wx. We had ligthning, snow...but the good fun we
had during the contest made up for it all.

This time we greatly improved our performance on the low bands. We had very good
runs on 20, 40 and 80.

It is a pity we could not use the dx cluster. Searching for mults would have
been much easier...

Thank you all for your calls, and I hope the ED2 prefix sounds more familiar to
you in the next one! hi hi

Antennas we used:

3 element tribander
Dipole for 160m