[3830] CQWW CW 6W1RW(F6BEE) SOAB HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 16:22:41 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 6W1RW
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: 6W1RW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Senegal

  160:   39    11       24
   80:  309    16       65
   40:  734    26       90
   20: 1046    31      107
   15: 1708    29      112
   10:  305    17       68

Club: LNDX

Comments:

Radio : FT-1000MP + Alpha-99 (at 200 V AC mains)
Ant: 20/15/10 = KT36XA at 19 m
      40 = 2 el shorty at 21 m
      80 = 2 el fixed wire beam at 18 m
      160 = inv-vee at 18 m
Laptop running Win-Test

I enjoyed this great contest though tired after a full week of antenna work
under 35° C, with "adaptative" antenna solutions.  About 1/4 of the contest
operation powered by generator as there were many power outages all week, though
less during the week-end.

According to the 3830 reports, I have been relatively blessed by 10 and 15 m
conditions though poor !
Still difficult to draw attention on low bands, especially 160 m.  Hey guys
listen, there are (few) juicy mults in Africa.

Thank you to Daniel 6W7RP and Murielle 6W7RX for taking more than great care of
me during the set-up week and for their support during the contest.   Wonderful
hosts.

Sorry to those who could not keep me awake long enough on sunday to complete a
QSO in a standard duration !

We will be back there for sure.

Congrats to my friend Chris A45XR for posting the first S/All score over 10 M.
I don't think there will be too many others. Jose, Tom, Jim, .. we are waiting
for you !

Jacques, F6BEE / 6W1RW