[3830] CQWW CW VY2ZM SOSB/160 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 17:24:15 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): VY2ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: PEI

  160: 1710    28      101
Total: 1710    28      101  Total Score = 564,891

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great lowband condx this past weekend.  Many thanks to all those who called in
from Europe and the USA.  Among the many highlights from this past weekend were
working GM3POI at 1201z on Saturday morning, having my EU runs end around 1030z
- and then HEARING Europe again as early as 1430z.  (It was not possible to WORK
Europe until around 1900z, however).

It was nice to work so many old friends again and to have signals be so good and
loud most everywhere compared to several years ago when I first got on the air
on Topband from VY2ZM in 2001.

What a difference 4 years makes now that the solar face is quiet again!

73 and CU in ARRL 160m this weekend.

JEFF - VY2ZM/K1ZM

K1ZM at aol.com