[3830] CQWW CW F8BPN SOSB/160 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 29 18:41:44 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: F8BPN
Operator(s): F8BPN
Station: F8BPN

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 17h30

  160:  555    14       70

Geart contest, conditions were good, but I shouldn't say extremly good. I hear
strongests signals in the past on 160 meters.
CQ WW CW 2001 about 350 US stations in the log on 160 m.
CQ WW CW 2005 70 US stations in the log. May be I am getting old!
QRN level were quite high which was making difficult some QSO.
Sorry to all who called me and I couldn't hear.
See you next week end!
TX/RX : Inverted L
RX : Loop (as is describe on KN4LF web site)it helped some times, even it is not
a beverage...