[3830] CQWW CW VE9DX SOAB(A) LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 30 08:49:32 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   70     3        5
   80:  265    13       52
   40:  150    17       53
   20:  309    19       60
   15:   62    15       39
   10:    3     2        3

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

The 70 contacts on 160 were made with my 80 mtr dipole through a tuner.
40 - 10 used Butternut Vertical.  TX: about 30 watts.
I did not chase mult's at all. The log is very top heavy with 2 point
qso's.
Really a part time effort.
Never heard a single JA or VK. For that matter don't think I worked a
single station in Asia. Unheard of for me.
Thanks to all that called and to those that spotted me... I could tell every
time...!
Saw a spot for ST0RM (I think it was).  Within seconds the big guns were
there.
K1TTT, KC1XX, K3LR, W3LPL NQ4I and K9NS to name a few.  Intense pile up all of a
sudden.
There you have it.
Thanks again... Andy (VE9DX)