[3830] CaQP K8MR Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 2 23:09:53 EDT 2005

                    California QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

   40:   14      1
   20:   24     15
   15:   12      1
--------------------
Total:   50     17  Mults = 30  Total Score = 5,520

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A very busy weekend here, with just few minutes here and there to get on to work
the left coast.

In the little time I spent on 15 (about 19z Sunday) it sounded like it could
have been the San Diego QSO Party.  SDG was S9+20, LAX S6, VEN S2, and nothing
north of there.

I hope to work lots of CA guys (and everyone else) next weekend in the PA QSO
Party. Now that the Indians aren't in the playoffs I'll be off to PA with W1NN
as W3USA/m.  Note that in PaQP mults are ARRL sections, not states, so you CA
guys will have a good chance of being needed multipliers!

73 - Jim K8MR