[3830] CaQP VE6EX Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 3 12:33:49 EDT 2005

                    California QSO Party

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Calgary AB
Operating Time (hrs): ~17

--------------------

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

Hi All:
   The ALBERTA CLIPPERS were represented by VE6TN, Barry; VE6CNU, Jerry and
myself all in Calgary, all going for it both modes. Jerry put on a splendid
first contest effort and score to show for it CW and FONE. This puts to rest the
claim of, "No VE6'es".
   VE6EX had a sweep ~22:00 Sat afternoon and, and  am hoping for a new member
or two to the CLIPPERS before the *real* Alberta Clipper shows. I saw a skiff of
the white stuff this morning!!!
   I admit to being seen in the local coffee shop with Mummy Sunday morning  of
the contest GOOFING OFF and promises to quit, or at least try to cut back!! Just
doing some family time.
   VE6EX was/is:
   Kenwood ts940s (plus a spare) into the usual 2 el delta loop @ 60' for 20m
and 15m with quarter slopers for the low bands; the usual city lot stuff, so1r.

   TRLOG was in full operation doing the usual excellent and flawless job; is
there anything else???
   Thanks for the Q's and to the Northern Cal Club for a great event. The bands
were jumping when the openings happened. Those Cal kw's are always loud
here!!!!!!
   Cheers, Dan..