[3830] CaQP N5DO Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 3 22:39:16 EDT 2005

                    California QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:
   80:   38     18
   40:   60     24
   20:  114    282
   15:   16      5
--------------------

The first 4.5 hours went great, then I had to go do some work-related
activities.  When I got back, 20M was dead, 40M seemed long, and 80M was a
struggle.  On Sunday 15M was partially open from here (west Texas)-- stations in
northern California were sometimes quite strong, but others were either
non-existent or very weak.  I never heard Del Norte, so I missed the sweep.  It
has been several years since I last entered the CQP and I was again favorably
impressed by the high level of activity.  Thanks.