[3830] PaQP AA3B Single Op HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 9 18:08:50 EDT 2005

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: AA3B
Operator(s): AA3B
Station: AA3B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BER

  160:   37     27
   15:   22     17
   10:    2      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  663    982  Mults = 140  Total Score = 293,600.0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Missed ARM, UNI, PR, VI, PAC, MR, NL, YT.  Worked K3YTL 5 times.

Conditions started out poorly for in state operations, but I thought 20M was
good through most of the contest.

Thanks to all the portables, mobiles and rovers.  I suspect they had a tough
time of it with the long conditions on 40M and the heavy rain on Friday and
Saturday.  Also thanks to NARC for their continued stewardship of this
outstanding event.

I'll see everyone from V26K for CQ WW CW.

73 Bud AA3B