[3830] Makrothen RTTY GU0SUP SO/Single Xcvr LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 03:44:38 EDT 2005

                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SO/Single Xcvr LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  307  Total Score = 1,117,599

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Some strong signals from YB and particularly Rich 9M2CNC who was between S9 and
+10dB here. These were good DX points too, and it was also good to see Norman
VK6GOM again.
For me, this contest is all about S&P to make the most of the points. My CQ
sessions were short, and not that productive, mostly due to being worked by one
of the big guns who would then move about 100kHz away and call CQ.
Seems like many don't realise that there aren't mults, as I had a few EU
stations asking me to QSY to another band for them!
Ah well, it's all fun!
Log is already on LoTW now.
73 and thanks to Waldemar and friends for the contest.
Phil GU0SUP