[3830] PaQP N3KAE M/M LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 10 05:11:10 EDT 2005

                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3KAE
Operator(s): N3XLS, WC3Z, N3KAE
Station: N3KAE

Class: M/M LP
QTH: WYO - WYOMING COUNTY
Operating Time (hrs): FULL

  160:    3      0
   15:    1      3
   10:    0      1
    6:    0      0
    2:    0     21
--------------------
Total:  491    771  Mults = 138  Total Score = 218,329.0

***New Wyoming County M/M Record***  This beats the previous 180k record set by
N3KAE in 2000!  The score includes 8x K3YTL contacts.  Sincere thanks to the
NARC for sponsoring PQP and K3YTL as well.  I raise my glass to Joe, N3XLS for
blowing away all my expectations on SSB.  And to John, WC3Z for not only coming
up to visit and Op on Sat night, but for becoming infected and coming back on
Sunday afternoon!

Special thanks to all the DX stations who took the time to participate in the
contest.