[3830] JARTS N5IET Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 16 22:19:32 EDT 2005

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N5IET
Operator(s): N5IET
Station: N5IET

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Springtown, Texas

   80:  102   204    16
   40:  145   304    31
   20:  158   334    37
   15:  102   224    29
   10:    1     2     1
-------------------------
Total:  508  1068   114  Total Score = 121,752

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks again to N1MM and the CTDXCC for all of your help and support.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a contact, some on all five bands.

Biggest surprise was I0QM on 15 meters, that's a new one for DXCC.

Learned alot and hope to have better score next year.

Really had a blast on this, my first RTTY contest. Hope to have at least a
Tribander and a beam at 40' or 50' next year to replace some of these dipoles at
20'.

Prop on 10 was terrible without a beam although I heard many stations I could
not work them. The rest were alot of fun and hope to be back on next year.

CU on CW

73,
BOB
N5IET