[3830] WAG DD1IM SO CW LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 17 05:23:03 EDT 2005

                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DD1IM
Operator(s): DD1IM
Station: DD1IM

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: nr Heidelberg

   80:  141      0      27
   40:  251      0      29
   20:  115      0      30
   15:   16      0       7
   10:
----------------------------
Total:  523      0      93  Total Score = 132,339

Hi all,

though limited op time (9h) & having been a victim of a power outage on sunday
afternoon I enjoyed my 2nd WAG vy, vy, vy much!!! Have met a lot of friends &
friendly ops giving some pts & could raise my qso rate (I'm still learning - my
2nd contest yr).

Tu all so much fer nice contacts & DARC for the work/test. Hpe cuagn!!!

Vy 73, gl es cwfe de Sascha DD1IM (member of DARC, DOK K27)