[3830] JARTS VA1CHP Single Op LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 17 11:48:11 EDT 2005

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Shad Bay NS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  126   280    33
   40:  324   790    63
   20:  327   838    77
   15:  195   527    58
   10:   19    53    15
-------------------------
Total:  991  2488   246  Total Score = 612,048

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

1st time in JARTS test. Was going great until high winds and an errant tree
branch took out the 15 meter portion of my Butternut Vertical on Sat night. I
was forced to muddle through using the Windom which is laying on top of my roof.
Still managed to have fun! Got a couple of new ones on RTTY and was thrilled to
have FR1HZ answer my CQ. Thanks for all the contacts. Thanks to JARTS for a
great contest! See you in the next one.

73,
Rich VA1CHP

Station: