[3830] CQWW SSB VO1HE M/S LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Oct 30 19:56:46 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1HE
Operator(s): VO1HE, VO1MX
Station: VO1HE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: St. John's
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   23     7       10
   40:   51    11       38
   20:  112    15       53
   15:  226    21       72
   10:  126    12       33

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

FT-920 100W - TA33M and B&W 1.8-30 Dipole at 56 ft.

One of my personal best showings. Bands opened pretty good. Got to work a bunch
of new ones on a few bands. 40 and 80 were a zoo but managed a few contacts on
my meager set up. I even worked z5 on 160! Happy to see 10 open up. Heard a few
zones that I couldn't work but that's the way it goes. A trap on my beam must
have decide to pack it in a few hours before the contest because it was way off
on 20 but fine on 15 and 10. Something else to fix.

On to the SSCW next weekend. Thanks to all who called and sorry to all who
called that I couldn't hear. CU in the CW contest in a few weeks.

73 de Paul VO1HE