[3830] CQWW SSB K1RX M/M HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 08:11:20 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): W1VE, K1FOO, K1GW,K1NQ, N1SV, KF1V, KT1V, K1EO, K1EP, K1OZ, K1RX
Station: K1RX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NH

  160:   97    12       42
   80:  542    24       85
   40:  516    28      102
   20: 1607    38      147
   15: 1004    34      123
   10:  209    18       55

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Problems surfaced on a few bands which will be attended to before CQ WW CW.
Great job of our competitors!  Most fun (for me) pileup was 8R1AK on 20 M at the
end.  So that's what the whole world sounds like a pileup!  The rest of the ops
have all kinds of fun stories to tell too.

Thanks everyone for the QSO's and spending the time with us!  And all this with
no Sunspots!  How does that happen!

73,
Mark, K1RX