[3830] CQWW SSB K1GU SOAB(A) HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 14:01:49 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1GU
Operator(s): K1GU
Station: K1GU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Tennessee

  160:   29     9       18
   80:   22     9       16
   40:   93    21       61
   20:  258    27       97
   15:  419    28      105
   10:   96    10       23
------------------------------
Total:  917   104      320  Total Score = 1,049,824

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I did not expect to have as much time to operate as I did.  Consequently, I
spent too much time DXing, experimenting with antennas and the voice keyer,
giving out zero point Qs on 10m, and I was lazy and used the packet.  Also,
conditions were much beter than expected so had I known before hand I would have
made a more serious attempt.

The NCCC Thursday Sprints must have done something as an unidentified operator
at 6Y2Z called me by name a few times.

Inrad Roofing Filter for MP definitely worthwhile for SSB.

TU

Ned, K1GU