[3830] NCCC Sprint(9-2) K6VVA LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 2 01:01:22 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (9-2)

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   6        ~
   40:  13        ~
   20:  18        ~
---------------------
Total:  37     Mults = 13  Total Score = 481

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

So sorry I messed up a lot of your callsigns with my QLF typing again tonight.
Didn't get the equipment reorganized in time for tonight's NS and felt
out-of-sync much of the way through. The NS went by wayyyyyyy too fast
tonight!!!  So glad to work N4OGW tonight (even though I messed up your call,
Tor).

Wow...Jim/N3BB...congrats on your 58 Q's tonight, OM!  Also to Bob/K6XX for 57
and Ken/N6RO at 54 (previous high of 59!!!).  Hey Jim: how about moving to
California in time to join the NCCC for the ARRL SS?  :-)

A big TNX to everyone who has participated in our NCCC NS series this summer.
Most of us want to keep it going, and, umh, nope...I better not spill any
advance beans right now.  Special TNX to our NCCC NS-Meister, Bill, N6ZFO, for
the countless hours he has given to the NS.  And, congrats againon your score
tonight...ya whipped my butt, Bill.

Let's all keep praying for our fellow LA, MS & AL contesters and everyone
affected in the tragedy, as well as the US Coast Guard, National Guard, Red
Cross and all the others providing valuable assistance...including our our
fellow non-contesting ham radio operators donating their important
communications skills in service.

73...

Rick, K6VVA