[3830] NCCC Sprint(9-2) K4BAI LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 2 10:02:09 EDT 2005

                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (9-2)

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:29

  160:   0        0
---------------------
Total:  46     Mults = 14  Total Score = 644

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP x 2 (SO2R), TH6DXX, dipole/zepp on 40, inverted vee on 80.  NA logging
program.

Good activity this time.  My highest score.  Seems fitting for the final
running.  Missed two sections that I heard:  K7NV (sorry Kurt)--I called on 20
and 80 and didn't get the sequence right.  VE7FO.  Again, sorry.  I called three
or four times while you were CQing on 20 and you couldn't hear me.  Glad N4OGW
got power back in time for the Sprint.  Enjoyed the whole series and hope we can
do it again.  Hope to work you all in the high power Sprint next weekend.

XYL (Weesie) got a full release from her doctor yesterday.  Return to full
activity (she hadn't been permitted to drive since the surgery), and she is at
work today.  Only follow up is to have another colonoscopy in a year.  Again,
thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.

73,

John, K4BAI.