[3830] OhQP W8FT M/M LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 3 19:59:32 EDT 2005

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: W8FT
Operator(s): N8ET AD8P N8RMF KD8CAF AA8KJ N8PTJ KC8VOB KD8AVU N8EY KD8AVT AND OTHERS!
Station: W8FT

Class: M/M LP
QTH: Hancock County

   80:  103     99
   15:    3     19
   10:    0      6
Total:  396    611  CW Mults = 93  Ph Mults = 117  Total Score = 294,630

Had a great time getting the Findlay Radio Club on the OQP.  Had one op who had
just gotten his ticket the weekend before, and several kids operated who are are
new hams or will be shortly.  Thanks to all who were took their time to work
them - esp the DX stations on 20!!  I think several of them are now hooked on
the OQP - next year we may have to get serious about our score!  ;>)