[3830] Rus RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB LP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 12:58:08 EDT 2005

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Aitos

   80:   54   290    34
   40:  120   710    54
   20:  180  1120    69
   15:    4    40     4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  358  2160   161  Total Score = 347,760

TS850SAT 100w 2el.Quad switchable,PA3HBB Vertical

Worst conditions in a RTTY contest!
Endless CQ without answer or at least several repeats but no print.
It was around 16z on 20 meters when more Oceania stations were readable
then EU !My personal record to work 7 different YB stations in a contest.
Thanks and keep activity growing.
Take some off time in the middle of the day,when rate dropped below 20/hour.
As packet missed this time I found Nick,LZ1ZM on 80m SSB and ask
him to check current prop. on internet.He says Yes ,your antenna work FB,just
upper bands are dead.
At 18z I quit as low bands become noisy and some lightnings are visible around
the area.

73 and CU in CQ WW RTTY with better condx I hope.
Some antenna improvements specially for WW.

 Nasko, LZ3YY