[3830] Rus RTTY AA4LR SOSB/20 HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 16:03:36 EDT 2005

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: GA

   80:   0           0
   40:   0           0
   20:  39   285    17
   15:   0           0
   10:   0           0
------------------------
Total:  39   285    17  Total Score = 4,845

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 20-35 watts
AL-80A running 300-350 watts
Cocoamodem software on PowerBook 12" (1 GHz G4)

Antennas:
Cushcraft A3S at 15m (20m)

Comments:

I had heard some RTTY signals the night before, and managed to get on for about
an hour. Ran about 35 watts until I couldn't bust the pileup on 9A4RV. Then I
turned on the amplifier. Ironically, I found 9A2CD just up the band.

With the amplifier on, I found I could raise a few europeans and ran for about
20 minutes before I had to get off the radio.

No idea what my score might be. Cocoamodem doesn't score anything. Did a quick
count to get the score.