[3830] NA Sprint CW KT0R HP

webform@b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 00:45:31 EDT 2005

                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN

---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Team: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

What a great contest. Some of you guys out there are amazing. Missed about 45
minutes here and there.

Heard Ks,Me,Ky,La,Wv,Nc but never worked. Nice to be called by NP4Z. And the
signals on 40 were unreal. Mike W9RE worked him early on 40. He was 45 over S9
on the FT1000d. Many were very loud. I seemed to struggle a bit on 80. Hard to
beat a W2,W3 working another W2 on 80. Lots of Ca stations. If anyone has a
thought of how my signal was on 80 drop me a e-mail. Trying a new antenna here.

20 just never took off for me. I guess just wrong place at wrong time. I think I
should have stayed on 40 a bit longer. Course I was bouncing back and forth with
S02R. TRLog says 43 band changes.

Thanks to all that put up with my fill request. I was confident of being
accurate. How ever sorry for the brain delays from time to time.

See you all in SSB Sprint.

Vry 73 Dave KT0R